Thursday, December 3, 2009

Exam's Pet

Assalamualaikum wbt...
It has been a while right?
It shows how much unorganized I was this past few weeks.
I realized that writing a blog isn't as easy as it was before.
Perlu fikir apa nak tulis.
Perlu fikir nak cakap pada siapa.
Siapa yang akan baca.
Perlu fikir nanti apa orang kata nanti.
(sesungguhnya sungguh menyusahkan,hehe..)
But it has really been a while and I do miss blogging. >_<"
I think I'll give this page a new face,
and yeah, my daily life as well.
Everyday is a new day and I always hope today is better than yesterday.
I really in unstable feeling recently because I'm waiting for the past final exam result this December.
Butterfly in my belly~ Wargh!
But still wanna enjoy!Waiting 4 NEW MOON!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Coz i'll learn from yours:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin