Assalamualaikum wbt.
Ramadhan Kareem..!
ok here I go... Well I wanna talk about my girlfriends Syafiqah&Hakimah. I consider they're my best friends. They're always there when I need someone to talk too, and when I need to complaint about anything! They're always listening to me. We have known each other for about 9 years now and have been friends since and always will. We were friends in the past, well we are now in the present and will be in the future. Insha Allah. I tried to give them advice when they need it and try my best at it. I know that I could always count on them for anything. They're originals eventho sometimes weird and crazy which makes them very cool to me..^^
This really a random post since I am damn missing u girls!!
p.s: Sorang kat Alex, sorang kat Tronoh! Hailaa.. Balik la cepaatttt...!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment! Coz i'll learn from yours:)