Assalamualaikum everyone!
BIG grin ;D
Another caliph of Allah was born on 22 Ramadhan 1432H == 22nd August 2011 at 6.59pm with 3.58kg! And we are so happy~
Now before you congratulate me..... the baby is not mine. I'm still a single aunt. =)
Brother and sisters are very delighted to have their newbaby. I'm also very happy to see how they are so loving towards him. I just know they are going to be wonderful kakak,angah and abang to their baby brother when we arrives in hospital.
8+1=9. May Allah will grant us with blessings and happiness with the new baby~ Give thanks to Allah~
The latest name of the baby is Amirul Muttaqin and i guess this is the final one. I said this because he was got so many names and we were not stick to one until the parents decided. haha, its really a funny moments when everyone in the house fighting to put name to the baby including me! hee..
I really likes the baby's name since its closest to my idea. Mine was Amir Muttaqin, but after asking our aunt which very good in arabic said Amirul Muttaqin is more proper. In accordance to arabic grammar. Amir@Amirul==is prince or leader while Muttaqin is those who 'fear'(towards Allah). Amin.. I always pray that the names that we put to our nieces and nephews will really meaningful and make them very good muslims. Inshaallah..
p.s: Wow, Muttaqin already got his blog!
Another caliph of Allah was born on 22 Ramadhan 1432H == 22nd August 2011 at 6.59pm with 3.58kg! And we are so happy~
Now before you congratulate me..... the baby is not mine. I'm still a single aunt. =)
Brother and sisters are very delighted to have their newbaby. I'm also very happy to see how they are so loving towards him. I just know they are going to be wonderful kakak,angah and abang to their baby brother when we arrives in hospital.
8+1=9. May Allah will grant us with blessings and happiness with the new baby~ Give thanks to Allah~
The latest name of the baby is Amirul Muttaqin and i guess this is the final one. I said this because he was got so many names and we were not stick to one until the parents decided. haha, its really a funny moments when everyone in the house fighting to put name to the baby including me! hee..
I really likes the baby's name since its closest to my idea. Mine was Amir Muttaqin, but after asking our aunt which very good in arabic said Amirul Muttaqin is more proper. In accordance to arabic grammar. Amir@Amirul==is prince or leader while Muttaqin is those who 'fear'(towards Allah). Amin.. I always pray that the names that we put to our nieces and nephews will really meaningful and make them very good muslims. Inshaallah..
p.s: Wow, Muttaqin already got his blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment! Coz i'll learn from yours:)