I'm packing to leave. Not my bags, but my emotion.For me,last minute packing seems more interesting.hihi..I have almost 1 week left, to get ready. To face the reality of life, in UiTM Shah Alam. Its been a month since I slept early. The earliest, is about 8pm and sometimes woke up at 10am or 11am. How really well that I slept. I can't let go that easily and pretend, as if nothing happened for the past 3 semesters.
Time flies.
Kita meninggalkan, dan mereka ditinggalkan.
-Memoirs rewind-
I've learned a lot for the past one and half year in UiTM Lendu. You will make it if you know you can make it. It's all in your head. Your mind controls your body. If you have decided that its impossible, it will forever be impossible. Do what YOU want. That's what I did. Experience.
I joined too many clubs last sem. I guess it was a good thing though (rather saying that I wasn't being committed to the society), trying out different things teaches me a lot of priceless memories.
- The vice-Chief of my level in Hostel.Teach me a lot especially the way to communicate with others which is not everybody have the same opinion and thoughts like me.The moments of where I have to conduct yaa'sin recitation every Thursday's night.
- When I become one of the facis for motivational , where I climbed walls after walls, indoors and outdoors. Eve at first,I decided to quit since I was forced to spend 2 nights camping.
- AreCS,my course's club.Every course in UiTM got their own club and the students automatically become the members and we are responsible for our own club. I am Exco Kerohanian since I came from KISAS and they thought I more capable than others which is I think actually I am really good but once I was given responsibilities,I'll do my best.The most unforgettable moments is we,the higher community have to conduct a dinner.The Experienced is really AWESOME!
- INSAN and JPM,these are Islamic religious club. I've learned a lot of new knowledges. They were very cool to me, and I really liked their way to give da'wah; friendly. I couldn't very active since I had to joined another club; study group.
-Secret Clubs.Haha..Created by my own friends and me.There are few of this secret club that I joined. That cost me most of my time..but we were really enjoyed!
Alhamdulillah, this late two sems is very different compared to the 1st one. I'm a happier person, that says hi to everyone that I know.No homesick or afraid of people anymore. Which makes people wonder, who is that girl wearing the spectacles? Why does she looks very cheerful?Hahaha..
Thats it from me now. I have to leave.Salam people!
salam ziarah~
ReplyDeleteslamat maju jaya zunnur..
stay kt s.alam-bleh la jmpe nnti..:)
btw..sungguh ak suke ur post kali ni..
moving towards sth!
may Allah bless~
Syukran jazeelan wa..nok bljr menulis supo mu~
ReplyDeletehehe..Insyaallah..leh2 la jumpa sllu..plan 2 mid camana?hehe..
~keep moving 4ward~