MZ 'Save The Soul Showcase'
Brotha Maher will perform in Malaysia..i really hope to go but...so many obstacles that always come after it...One of My bestie said: " Xpe la Zunnur dah xda rezki kali ni..next time, insyaallah..".Then,i realise that i've to 'redha' but i always du'a that i can go..hu~I have no idea y the venue is MBSA! buat la kt Stadium Putra ke kan??? Super Junior boleh pulak buat kat situ...ingat Maher Zain x dak fanss ka???
Anyhow,welcome to Malaysia Maher Zain...!I was so far from you
Aku telah jauh dari Kau
Yet to me you were always so close
Lagi bagiku Kau selalu dekat
I wandered lost in the dark
Aku sesat dalam kegelapan
I closed my eyes toward the signs
Aku pejamkan mataku kepada tanda-tanda
You put in my way
Kau letakkan dalam jalanku
I walked everyday
Aku jalan setiap hari
Further and further away from you
dan jauh dari Kau
Ooooo Allah, you brought me home
OOOo Allah, Kau bawaku jalan pulang
I thank You with every breath I take.
Aku bersyukur pada setiap nafasku
Alhamdulillah, Elhamdulillah
All praises to Allah, All praises to Allah
Segala Puji bagi Allah, segala puji bagi Allah
Alhamdulillah, Elhamdulillah
All praises to Allah, All praises to Allah.
I never thought about
Aku tidak pernah terfikir
All the things you have given to me
Semua perkara yang Kau berikan kepadaku
I never thanked you once
Aku tidak pernah bersyukur walau sekali
I was too proud to see the truth
Aku lebih bangga melihat kebenaran
And prostrate to you
Until I took the first step
And that’s when you opened the doors for me
Now Allah, I realized what I was missing
By being far from you.
Alhamdulillah, Elhamdulillah
All praises to Allah, All praises to Allah
Alhamdulillah, Elhamdulillah
All praises to Allah, All praises to Allah.
Allah, I wanna thank You
I wanna thank you for all the things that you’ve done
You’ve done for me through all my years I’ve been lost
You guided me from all the ways that were wrong
And did you give me hope
O Allah, I wanna thank you
I wanna thank You for all the things that you’ve done
You’ve done for me through all my years I’ve been lost
You guided me from all the ways that were wrong
I wanna thank You for bringing me home
Alhamdulillah, Elhamdulillah
All praises to Allah, All praises to Allah
Alhamdulillah, Elhamdulillah
All praises to Allah, All praises to Allah
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment! Coz i'll learn from yours:)