Friday, March 25, 2011

Staring 2 Coding

The lecturer stood in front spilling out what stated on the slide but I'm upset he never wrote on the chalkboard what the day's subtopic about. Why? Because there's no chalk at all at the hall, its only whiteboard behind the slide:) It's not as he not even put efforts into giving the information to us. He did. He even spilled out loud and I just doodled numbers in my book indicating the page numbers of the exercises in our books. He stood in front of us trying to teach us something or even everything about compiler but most of the time he forgot about the 'attention grabber'. For me, sometimes Teachers make a habit of reading out loud with the most soothest of voices. I guess that's why half of the class were fast asleep throughout the lecture.

But different with my friends and I.
We were chatting throughout the lecture. Herm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Coz i'll learn from yours:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin