Monday, January 17, 2011

He choose to be a Muslim

Salam people.

I welcome Uncle Harun to read, who I suddenly met yesterday@ Pejabat Pos PKNS. My friends and I came there to settle sumthing suddenly popped up and he wanna post sumthing. He see me at the Post office, with the intention to get know Muslim children. I took few minutes in our earlier conversation to know that he is a muslim, that at 1my st glance Im not thought of:) then what he introduced himself before proceeding with the session. OOO.. :0

Im really excited talking to our new relative which is actually he has embrace Islam since 2008. Yesterday was my 1st time talked to a muallaf face-to-face. hee.. Excited! I cherish and admire the story of him.


And to make as an ease to him, I let him told me so many thing through and through. And I tell u people,he is not juz ordinary person as he is actually so famous in Selangor. Hee,only me not recognized him:) Uncle is so be positively proud to be known as a muslim. How about us?

Then his number was called at the counter and later mine. We left without say good bye.

Later,after settled up things @BSN my friends and I decided to get sumthing to eat as since morning we never eat anything.

Macam jodoh(jodoh in so many meanings) kata orang..,

Suddenly my friend saw Uncle Harun and he also saw me and invited us to have seats together. For few moments,we were all have conversion. I reopened the story of his faith to Allah and his activities as a Ahli Majlis of Kuala Kubu and ceramah all around Selangor. All my friends are excited to listen too. He's our new relative but he's better than us, and we pray to Allah to give him a steady stand while facing the perception of lifestyle under the guidance of Allah which is he was admired since he was small but prohibited by his father.

Uncle Harun Abdullah
Thanks to Allah for giving us uncle. Indeed, there's no God save Allah, and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. Allah is Great. May Allah grant his with the beauty of life under the roof of Islam. Congratulations.

p.s: Uncle,thanks for perkongsian and the treat:) C u next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Coz i'll learn from yours:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin