Monday, January 17, 2011

Sharing = Caring:)

Salam people.
Bless yaumel thulatha' everyone!

Sharing = Caring. I wanna share sumthing that I think I should share with y'all.
Lets click here.This website was developed by my lecturers(PM Nurazzah and Mr. Normaly Kamal) and My Dean(Prof. Zainab Abu Bakar). Its like Islamic Google where you can easily find any Quranic verses and hadeeth in Bahasa. There are many sources to find like this information on the net but almost all are in English and they made it special in Bahasa. Islamic eh my lects? Yeps! Sumtime I felt like im in Akademi Pengajian Islam coz FSKM lects are all Islamic after all.

Suddenly,teringat ini..
PM Norehan said : "Do you know why we study things that already done(Computers) by others?"
us : Dunno(Mmg itu jawapan standard.Hehx)
PM Norehan : Coz to find keredhaan Allah as HE gave us the brain (CPU created by Allah) and to differentiate the CPU's that created by human.
us: Ooo.. :)
PM Norehan : In order to create, Allah has never have to design, but for y'll, to create juz one simple database, need to go so many procedures.
us : *Insaf..*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Coz i'll learn from yours:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin